Photo for thought...
Outside my window... the sunlight is just making it's way over the building next door onto the trees in the backyard.
I am thinking.. that I know I'm over-committed when I look at February's calendar and wish it were March already...
I am thankful for ... the mercy and compassion of my friends from 1st U, that the guests of IHN will arrive to church next week with all provisions accounted for, and that I have now 2 weeks to rearrange things for the last week of their stay. I am thankful that my relationship with my family grows stronger every day. I an thankful that God grants me the wisdom and discernment to know what the little things are for me to do to support and nurture those important relationships.
From the learning rooms... D is up early (again) and watching Sesame Street. I told him that I don't prepare breakfast before 7:30am because mommy needs time to put herself in a good frame of mind for the day. I think he actually got it.
From the kitchen... order! Still basking in gratitude fo the dishwasher - of the novelty that the dishes get done "by themselves" as I sleep!!!
I am creating...the possibility of casting all my anxieties on God and having faith that if it was His will that I do certain things, that He will also grace me with the energy to complete them.
I am going... to the chiropractor's this morning and teaching yoga this evening.
I am reading... just purchased The Love Revolution by Joyce Meyer.
I am hoping... ease in completing the tasks of the day.
I am hearing... the television from the next room and the refrigerator is making very strange noises.
One of my favorite things...my son's big hugs.
A few plans for the rest of the week... update blogs, Dream Factory Community newsletter, teach yoga, complete my blog for Heart of the Matter.
Inspired by The Simple Woman's Daybook , a community of women blogging on their days.
God speaks through His Word to those who listen with their heart. - Bill Crowder
Whatever things were written before were written . . . that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope. —Romans 15:4



No comments:
Post a Comment