Monday, November 30, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook Blog - 11/30/2009 - HOPE

November 30, 2009 - HOPE


Here is the picture for thought I'm sharing... 

Outside my window... the sun is trying to burn through the overcast sky, casting rays of warm golden light onto some of the leaves remaining on the trees outside, but leaving the rest of the landscape cool gray.
I am thinking... that I'm not sure I'm ready for it to be Monday after such a relaxing Sunday.
I am thankful for... my hour of quiet this morning for reflection over coffee.
From the learning rooms... is ready for a day of activity.
From the kitchen... bacon is thawed and ready to be cooked for breakfast and the coffee is brewed and steaming.
I am wearing... sweatpants, MSU sweatshirt (Go Green!) and my fuzzy house socks - again.
I am creating... family traditions that I hope will help us create a close knit family as we grow (both in age and in members).
I am going... to take our dog for a walk around the pond this morning.
I am reading... the Bible.
I am hoping...for a quiet day at home with D.
I am hearing... footsteps coming down the stairs.
One of my favorite things... how my son runs to me first thing in the morning, gives me a big hug, and then asks me for a big piece of cheese.
A few plans for the rest of the week... teaching yoga tonight and tomorrow night, and Wednesday night making Christmas cookies for the church fundraiser on Friday night..

Inspired by The Simple Woman's Daybook

I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe.
 - Ephesians 1: 18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails