December 5, 2009
Photo for thought...
Outside my window... is a dark gray morning... snow is on it's way!
I am thinking... that I need to buy a pair of gloves or mittens for myself soon... we need to locate the beautiful stocking that my mother made for D... .
I am thankful for... my husband's safe trip home last night after being out with friends for his belated birthday.
From the learning rooms... relative order... but need to reorganize things to make room for the Christmas tree.
From the kitchen... hot coffee, warm banana bread, and Christmas carols, thank to the great playlist provided by The Homeschool Lounge
I am wearing... pjs - what else?
I am creating... challenging and fun yoga for my students, plans for remodeling and finishing our basement in 2 years.
I am going... to teach yoga and then off with the family to pick out our Christmas Tree and attend UHFN!
I am reading... the Bible and starting The 7 habits of Highly Effective Families by Stephen R Covey.
I am hoping... that we'll find the perfect tree and that the snow this afternoon will be light.
I am hearing... the hum of the refrigerator and "What Child is This" as sung by Josh Groban.
One of my favorite things... is the smell of evergreen trees.
A few plans for the rest of the week... church and the Nutcracker!
Inspired by The Simple Woman's Daybook
So what would Christmas be like if we truly celebrated God's presence?
-Julie Ackerman Link
This is the promise which He Himself made to us: eternal life.
- 1John 2:25



Good one on How Homeschooling Happens - it helps a lot!
ReplyDeleteWe clearly share similar parenting experiences and views.
I've been reading one that I'm hooked on - http://todayscliche.com/.
I have a feeling you'd get a lot out of it.
Incredible job on your blog; keep it up.
Thanks,
peter
Good one on - it helps a lot!
We clearly share similar parenting experiences and views.
I've been reading one that I'm hooked on - http://todayscliche.com/.
I have a feeling you'd get a lot out of it.
Incredible job on your blog; keep it up.
Thanks,
peter