December 14, 2009
Photo for thought...Outside my window... overcast, remnants of snow. .
I am thinking... another Monday. How the weeks speed by. I need a week off. I can't wait until Christmas to get some time off with the family. I'm looking forward to sleeping in!
I am thankful for... for a wonderful Sunday with the family. D was so great in his first pagent.
From the learning rooms... Christmas music!
From the kitchen... chaos.
I am wearing... pjs.
I am creating... the plans for today and tomorrow.
I am going... the dentist today and some Christmas shopping.
I am reading... Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv.
I am hoping... D is cooperative and comfortable at his first dentist appointment.
I am hearing... D repeatedly clearing his throat.
One of my favorite things... having nothing in particular to do.
A few plans for the rest of the week... making Christmas cookies for our homeschool co-op to decorate, Christmas shopping, assembling gifts for the grandparents.
Inspired by The Simple Woman's Daybook
Return to Me with all your heart,
And with fasting, weeping and mourning;
And rend your heart and not your garments."
- Joel 2:12



No comments:
Post a Comment