Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook blog 12/02/2009

December 2, 2009


Sorry - no photo today - forgot to get them from my camera! Two tomorrow!

Outside my window...  birds land on the deck, collecting seeds from my summer garden.
I am thinking... that I should get a birdfeeder for the winter and a bird identification guide to watch the birds in the morning...of creating a spiritual resources section to my blog, listing places I source for inspiration and education.

I am thankful for... the beautiful comment left on my blog by "Imagination" - just the encouragement I needed to keep going during a moment of doubt.
From the learning rooms... chaos - I need to make sure that D tidy's before going to bed at night. That would be good for him and for me.
From the kitchen... bacon sizzling in the oven and Christmas carols, thank to the great playlist provided by The Homeschool Lounge!
I am wearing... flannel pj bottoms, my chenille socks with cats, and a black t-shirt. I am such a glamor queen!
I am creating... a day of magical possibilities.
I am going... to meet with a friend to discuss some business consulting and partnership possibilities and then off to our Family Learning Co-op for the afternoon.
I am reading... the Bible and starting The 7 habits of Highly Effective Families by Stephen R Covey.
I am hoping... we all stay healthy with all the sickness that is going around right now.
I am hearing... the bathroom fan, the cat drinking from the water bottle, my husband closing his laptop and placing his mug on the counter...
One of my favorite things... is my Chestnut Farms mug - a gift to all co-op members last Christmas. It is the perfect shape and weight in your hand.
A few plans for the rest of the week... making Christmas cookies tonight for our church fundraiser on Friday and a birthday cake for my husband!

Inspired by The Simple Woman's Daybook

Cautious, careful people, always casting about to preserve their reputation and social standing, never can bring about a reform. - Susan B. Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails