Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook blog 12/08/2009

December 8, 2009


Photo for thought...

Outside my window...  is nighttime.
I am thinking... that it is time for bed.

I am thankful for... a wonderful day.
From the learning rooms... all has been put away for the night.
From the kitchen... some diner dishes in the sink, clean dishes in the drying rack and the scent of lavender from the plant I saved from the back deck just before the first snow.
I am wearing... jeans, a soft t-shirt, a fleece jacket, and chenille house socks.
I am creating... some holiday craft and unit study plans for the next few weeks, plans for completing the holiday decorating this week, and some buzz-worthy social media fact sheets for the Dream Factory Community lunch this Thursday.
I am going... to bed very soon.
I am reading... through endless emails from the last week. I need a better system for organizing and responding to them...
I am hoping... for a wonderful blanketing of snow tomorrow that melts entirely withing a day so that we can clean our gutters!.
I am hearing... the television... the hum of my husband's computers as he chugs away for his graduate program thile overseeing an imporant IT upgrade at work.
One of my favorite things... my son's laughter at funny sounding words. The latest discovered while reading today. "Pish-posh".
A few plans for the rest of the week... creating Christmas decorations with D for our tree and holiday gifts while it snows tomorrow.

Inspired by The Simple Woman's Daybook

Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.
- Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails