Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook blog 12/15/09

December 15, 2009

Photo for thought... (none today - sorry!)


Outside my window...  overcast, remnants of snow, still... .
I am thinking... how I've been very productive this morning already - on a call with the Prosperity Circle leaders, then posted a blog to the DFC Facebook Fan page, now blogging and making lunch for my husband!

I am thankful for... for the ability to buy D gifts for Christmas. I'm very excited to see his reaction when he opens them.
From the learning rooms... a mountain of laundry to be folded!
From the kitchen... dishes in the sink, the aroma of coffee and ham and cheese breakfast cassarole.
I am wearing... my new fuzzy socks from my mom.
I am creating... a beautiful family culture.
I am going... to Walmart to get supplies for Christmas cookie making today - this week's baking day.
I am reading... The 7 habits of Highly Effective Families by Stephen R. Covey.
I am hoping... that we are all healthy for the holidays this year.
I am hearing... the shower running from upstairs, WBUR news.
One of my favorite things... shopping for and giving gifts.
A few plans for the rest of the week... potluck for the UU Sisterhood.

Inspired by The Simple Woman's Daybook

Patience is faith in action. Patience is emotional diligence. It's the willingness to suffer inside so that others can grow. It reveals love. It gives birth to understanding. Even as we become aware of our suffering in love, we learn about ourselves and our own weaknesses and motives.
- Stephen R. Covey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails