Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook blog - 12/01/2009 - Hope

December 1, 2009


Here is the picture for thought I'm sharing... 

Outside my window...  a sunny crisp morning, absolutely still.
I am thinking... that I'm excited to start a new communications and social media campaign for the Dream Factory Community.
I am thankful for... my son, healthy and energized, chasing our cat around the living room.
From the learning rooms... is tidy.
From the kitchen... is the central hub for the morning's activities.
I am wearing... sweatpants, MSU sweatshirt (Go Green!) and my fuzzy house socks - again.
I am creating... a precious little being .
I am going... to take a nature walk this morning with D before we go to the first Homeschool Day at the Ecotarium.
I am reading... the Bible and starting The 7 habits of Highly Effective Families by Stephen R. Covey which I got from the library yesterday.
I am hoping... that I'm feeling better soon.
I am hearing... D taking his shaving set out from under the bathroom sin upstairs and the stream-of-concious chatter of my other D playing with his figures, creating an elaborate story.
One of my favorite things... is getting a full night of undisturbed sleep.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Uxbridge Holiday First Night celebration!

Inspired by The Simple Woman's Daybook
 
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
      -John 1:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails