Monday, January 11, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook blog - January 11, 2010

January 11, 2010


Photo for thought...


Outside my window... is a pastel sky and birds singing.
I am thinking.. of how to get back on track with housework after taking yesterday off...
I am thankful for... a great Sunday with the family.
From the learning rooms...darkness. I haven't opened the curtains yet... not ready to admit it is really morning.
From the kitchen... dishes galore. Too tired to do them last night... I've got my work cut out for me this morning!
I am wearing...  pjs.
I am creating... a supply list for making bird feeders... peanut butter, pine cones, bird seed, twine...
I am going... to visit a new doctor this morning - hopefully he REALLY IS interested in family-centered maternity care and open to seeing women who plan to homebirth!
I am reading... The Snowy Day with D. What a magical book!.
I am hoping... the Five in a Row curriculum arrives today! I'm excited to get started.
I am hearing...the hum of the refrigerator, the ticking of the clock, the tapping of the keys, the songs of birds outside.No stirring form upstairs... I'd better get up there and wake the guys up!
One of my favorite things...having nothing to do on Sunday except be with God and enjoy time with my family!
A few plans for the rest of the week...leading my first Prosperity Circle!

Inspired by The Simple Woman's Daybook

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. - 1 Timothy 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails