Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook blog - January 19, 2010

January 19, 2010 - Get Out the VOTE! The nation is watching us, Massachusetts!


Photo for thought... (none today - need new camera batter!)


Outside my window... another gray day with snow softly falling. 
I am thinking.. of the election today for Senate among many other things. That, and I need a nap.
I am thankful for ... being home with my son, for the right to vote, for the birds songs on my walk this morning.
From the learning rooms... my son is telling me a story about the firefighters from Katy and the Big Snow.
From the kitchen... dishes from lunch, pork chops thawing for dinner.
I am creating... a virtual conference for the Dream Factory Community - researching technology - my mind spins....
I am going...to VOTE and then to the library and CVS.
I am reading... A Day of Rest by Martha Whitmore Hickman.,.
I am hoping... the Subaru lasts until the end of the week when we can get it to the shop - concerned about the weird smells and sounds...
I am hearing...the story of the dinosaur hunter from my son, the UPS truck outside.
One of my favorite things...having unstructured time to explore life.
A few plans for the rest of the week...virtual conference planning calls and begin to promote!

Inspired by The Simple Woman's Daybook

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
 - Philippians 4:13

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and suppliation with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
 - Philippians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails