Outside my window... the sun is on the rise! What relief after so many gray days!
I am thinking.. of the day before me - busy! .
I am thankful for ... a few minutes of quiet this morning to collect myself; for a repaired dishwasher.
From the learning rooms... quiet.
From the kitchen... sausages sizzling on the stove, oatmeal is ready, and coffee is in my favorite mug next to me.
I am creating... opportunities for people I care about to shine!
I am going...to teach 3 yoga classes today and have a meeting with the Chamber of Commerce about the Women's Network. .
I am reading... A Day of Rest by Martha Whitmore Hickman...
I am hoping... the Subaru lasts until the end of the week when we can get it to the shop - concerned about the weird smells and sounds...
I am hearing...cooking sausages, a low hum in the distance.
One of my favorite things... being part of another person having an "ah-ha!" moment and watching them bloom as a result.
A few plans for the rest of the week...visiting a friend and her new baby tomorrow, a visit with the midwife, and getting caught up on paperwork - 1.5 hours needs to get done tomorrow because this week was so busy!
Inspired by The Simple Woman's Daybook
9"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. 10If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love. 11I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. 12My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. 14You are my friends if you do what I command. 15I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. 16You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 17This is my command: Love each other.
- John 15:9-17



No comments:
Post a Comment