Outside my window... a dark gray morning.
I am thinking.. the long day ahead...
I am thankful for... a good's night sleep and feeling refreshed this morning -ready to take the day on and for finding a good doctor yesterday.
From the learning rooms...my son is watching "Super Why". He awoke early this morning after a dream.
From the kitchen... dishes galore. Too tired to do them last night... and quiche in the oven!
I am wearing... pjs.
I am creating... a plan for starting Five in a Row next week...
I am going...to Cambridge today for an appointment and then leading my first Prosperity Circle this evening!
I am reading... The introduction to Five in a Row curriculum.
I am hoping... I have a wealth of energy for all I'm scheduled for over the next 3 days!
I am hearing...the television, the hum of appliances, my husband getting ready for work upstairs.
One of my favorite things... dishwashers! Hopefully ours will be fixed soon!
A few plans for the rest of the week...leading my first Chief Dream Officer Training tomorrow night!
Inspired by The Simple Woman's Daybook
The most precious gift we can offer others is our presence. When our mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers. if you love someone but rarely make yourself available to him or her - that is not true love.
- Thich Nhat Hahn



No comments:
Post a Comment