Photo for thought...
Outside my window... the sun has set.
I am thinking.. tired, tired, tired.
I am thankful for... a great day with friends at the EcoTarium and at playgroup!
From the learning rooms... stillness.
From the kitchen... getting ready to prep dinner - peanut rice noodles with chicken and broccoli.
I am wearing... cords and a long sleeved tshirt and a long cardigan sweater!.
I am creating... a relaxing evening.
I am going... to get to bed early.
I am reading... Living Buddha, Living Christ by Thich Nhat Hahn.
I am hoping...ease.
I am hearing...D singing to himself in the bathtub
One of my favorite things... spontaneous hugs from my son.
A few plans for the rest of the week...completing the mid-year report for the yoga grant I received form Tufts Community Health.
Inspired by The Simple Woman's Daybook
Our capacity to make peace with another person and with the world depends very much on our capacity to make peace with ourselves.
In a true dialog, both sides are willing to change.
- Thich Nhat Hanh



No comments:
Post a Comment